Gross Floor Area: 43,200 m2 (465,000 sq. ft.)
Goal: LEED® EB Gold
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
Located in downtown Calgary, Intact Place is a Class ‘A’ office space consisting of two office towers plus a podium that features both retail space and underground parking.
The Intact Place complex was completed and opened to the public in 1978.
The project has been registered with the CaGBC for LEED® EB O&M.