LEED CS 2009 Certified (Targeted)
Sq. Ft.: 1.2 million
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
Tsawwassen Mills is one of the largest enclosed shopping centres in the Greater Vancouver area. It is modeled on the successful CrossIron Mills in the Calgary region and Vaughan Mills in the Greater Toronto Area.
This new development of approximately 1.2 million square feet of retail space includes a 145,000 square foot Bass Pro Shop store, restaurants, a 1,100-seat food court, factory outlets and kiosks. The shopping centre is also targeting LEED Certification.
Commercial & Retail, Featured Projects
Tsawwassen Mills Mall - Delta, British Columbia