LEED CS 2009, Gold (Targeted) Certification
Sq. Ft.: 645,000
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
This 25-storey, 645,000-square foot building is the final phase of a three-million-square-foot redevelopment. The tower is connected to Calgary’s Plus 15 network for rapid, year-round access to dozens of office and retail destinations. With 330 parking stalls, the tower boasts convenient access for both occupants and visitors alike.
Located in Calgary’s downtown near the banks of the Bow River, the Eau Claire Tower features is a high-performance building that incorporates a number of sustainable-design initiatives and is pursuing its LEED Gold certification.