Gross Floor Area: 6,188m2 (66,607 sq. ft.)
Goal: LEED® NC Silver
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
DescriptionThe Yellowknife Field House project consisted of twin indoor soccer fields, a second floor running track, event spaces, meeting rooms, and supporting change rooms serving the entire facility.
Medium-efficiency boilers utilizing heat waste from the adjacent arena together with radiant slabs provide heating for the new facility. Heat-recovery ventilators and standard air-handling units comprise the ventilation system for the building.
Sports & Recreation
Yellowknife, North West Territories