Gross Floor Area: 3,597 m2 (38,717 sq. ft.)
Goal: LEED® NC Silver
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
DescriptionThe Bawlf replacement, grades-K-to-12 school features a mixture of permanent and modular classrooms, a new gymnasium, a library, meeting rooms, and an administration area.
High-efficiency boilers, demand-controlled ventilation, and heat recovery are a few of the numerous sustainable and energy-efficient tools incorporated into the new school.