LEED NC 2009, Gold (Targeted) Certification
Sq. Ft.: 94,000
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
The Quarry Park recreation facility is a new community hub in Calgary’s southeast. The city-owned facility is operated by the YMCA in the spirit of shared commitment to provide health and recreation facilities to Calgarians.
The approximately 94,000-square-foot facility features a blend of leisure, recreational and community amenities. It includes a six-lane lap pool, a smaller leisure pool, hot tubs and a steam room, a gymnasium, a fitness centre, an aerobics studios, a running track, multi-purpose rooms and a full-service library.