Gross Floor Area: 4,275 m2 (46,000 sq. ft.)
Goal: LEED® NC Silver
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
The Canada Sports Hall of Fame is a two-storey building that features a 151 seat theatre; over 21,000 square feet of gallery space; a meeting room; and retail, storage, and learning spaces.
High-efficiency boilers and chillers, and four pipe-fan coil units provide heating and cooling for the hall and are among the numerous sustainable and energy-efficient tools incorporated in the building.