Sq. Ft.: 1.5 million
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
Airport Crossing is a multi-building facility in close proximity to Calgary’s International Airport; the business park includes warehouses, office space and hotel developments. Located at the intersection of Airport Trail and Deerfoot Trail, the Airport Crossing is a 55-acre master-planned development with a total of 1,500,000 square feet of space.
The business park includes 540,000 square feet of warehouse space in four buildings; 370,000 square feet of office space in three buildings; and 900 rooms in six new hotels. Both the warehouse and office buildings are seeking LEED Gold certification.
Commercial & Retail
Airport Crossing Business Park - Calgary, Alberta