LEED CS 2009, Gold Certified
Sq. Ft.: 198,000
LEED EAp1 and EAc3 Commissioning including:
- Pre-construction document reviews
- Contractor submission reviews
- Witnessing of selected mechanical and electrical tests
- BAS system verification
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Mechanical and electrical training coordination and video taping of sessions
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
- Authoring of the re-commissioning manual
Positioned on main transportation corridors and just minutes away from Calgary’s downtown core, 11th Avenue Place is a Class A multi-tenant office building in Calgary’s Beltline district. With ten stories plus penthouse (complete with an eye-catching roof!), the building offers bike storage, tenant-only fitness and shower facilities, conference rooms and electrical-car charging stations. A three-level, 175-stall, underground-parking facility maximizes tenant access.
11th Avenue Place also comes complete with high-speed elevators and efficient floor plates. Based on initial energy modeling, the LEED Gold certified design of 11th Avenue Place is estimated to achieve over 30 per cent savings compared to a conventional design.